Monday, August 25, 2008

"World's Greatest Dog!"

I thought I would share some pictures of the best dog a person could have. This is Bear, he is incredibly sweet, playful, spoiled and loved! He protects me when Houston is gone at work, he loves to play and swim at his gwama and gwampa's house. He loves to be around people 24-7! He loves to swim (we think he would probably win gold in swimming if dogs had olympics) and he thinks that our bed is his bed (Houston has half of the bed, then Bear has half of my half). I was so not a dog lover before we got Bear. Houston came home with him a little over two years ago and he was such an adorable little puppy. I knew he'd grow up to be a beautiful dog. We couldn't imagine our lives without him in it that's for sure. Now I know why they say that dogs are man's best friend. That couldn't be any more true in our case. He just turned two on July 2nd and he weighs about 90 lbs. This is truly our very hairy little child until the real ones come one day :) he will always be our first little baby though.



1 comment:

Annie said...

Bear WUVS Gawama !!!!