Friday, March 27, 2009

Billy Joel and Elton John Concert!!

Amazing is all I can say about this concert!! Last night, Houston and I with some of our friends went to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert and I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it. I didn't realize that I knew most of the songs that they played until last night. These two are truly remarkable to watch live and so talented as musicians. We all stopped and had a few drinks before, except for me, I was DD. The show was over 4 hours long so we didn't end up getting home until really late but being tired this morning as I was getting ready for work was so worth it. We had so much fun and I would highly recommend this concert to anyone!


1 comment:

therealmccoy said...

SO FUN! Colin and I love Elton John... Tiny Dancer is my favorite.

Hey, when are we going to get together... Colin misses his friend!