Wow! What a trip Houston and I just had...it was truly the best EVER! We started off in Reno for my cousin Julie's wedding. Everything turned out perfect for her and I was so happy about that. She got married at her parent's country club which was absolutely gorgeous! On one side were the snow capped mountains and the other side, the gorgeous views of the city. Not to mention my uncle and aunt's home was an amazing custom home with the waterfall below in their backyard. That's where we stayed for the first three nights. I have attached a few pictures from the wedding. It was so nice to see some of my family. We don't get to see each other that often so that was really nice. I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid for her special day and we had such a blast together! I'm so glad that Houston was able to spend some time with my extended family also. What a beautiful bride she was! 



















No comments:
Post a Comment