Friday, July 3, 2009

Next Stop San Fran...

So here are the pics from the last part of our vacation. We went up by the Muir Woods area in Marin, CA after we left Napa because Houston wanted to show me where they used to camp all the time when he was growing up. It was SO beautiful up there and everything was so green and lush. There was ivy growing everywhere and the air was fresh and clean.
The trees were massive!!!!Here we are at the Tea Gardens in San Francisco. This was a really neat place!San Francisco was absolutely amazing. It was kind of a culture shock at first because I had never been there before. The city was so different than any other place I had ever been before. We stayed at the Westin St. Francis Hotel right next to Union Square. Our room was awesome and views were insane! After we left San Francisco, we went to visit Clayton, Houston's hometown. I had never seen it before but had heard a lot of stories about it. What a cute town that was, I absolutely loved it there and could see us raising a family there in a heartbeat! I don't think he would be up for that though ;) We stayed with one of Houston's best friends from high school. It was so nice to meet all of his friends from back home, everyone was so nice.
Houston, Jereme and I also went to the Discovery Kingdom Six Flags that was nearby Clayton. We had a blast!


This was such an amazing trip and we are so grateful to have been able to take this trip this summer. We definitely needed a trip like that! Hopefully we'll have some more vacation pics to post soon.

No comments: