This brides wedding was back in February of this year but I just can't stop looking at the photos. Her photographer was Pangburn Photography, who are absolutely incredible! Keith Perry Photography also came out to take a few shots of the property to showcase the little details of the reception and did a great job as well. Her name is Nicole Turner and she was the 2007 Miss Arizona. Obviously she is gorgeous but she is probably one of the sweetest individuals you will ever meet. She put a lot of time and energy into every detail of her wedding and truly captured the beauty of Blackstone. Nicole, it was such a pleasure working with you to plan your very special day. I hope my future brides are just as much fun to work with as you were! I hope you and Jake are loving married life together.
Lately...According to my IPhone
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment