Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome Everyone to our Blog!




I've decided to start up our own blog to keep everyone in the loop on our lives. Life couldn't be any better for Houston and I. I just recently started a new job which I'm enjoying a lot. Houston is still doing his thang up at the fire station at Daisy Mountain. He is also teaching an EMT class at Paradise Valley Community College which he absolutely loves! His students think he's great and he really allows his sense of humor to make his class a lot of fun not to mention rewarding! He's absolutely brilliant when it comes to teaching and he has already been very successful with it. No babies for us yet (besides our little buddy Bear) but hopefully in the near future :) We will definitely keep you posted on here though about any baby news. Well enjoy and keep coming back to get updates on our life! We love you all!

No comments: