Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Birthdays




Houston and I both just celebrated our birthdays in the wonderful month of July! Mine was on the 4th and his was yesterday, the 15th. For my birthday celebration, we went out to Lake Pleasant with some friends on the 3rd to see some beautiful fireworks. It was such a great time and watching the fireworks reflect off of the water was just awesome! Then on my birthday we had a bbq at my parent's house and went swimming. We had a great time with our friends and family that stopped by. Then a few days later, Houston surprised me with a trip to Sedona to celebrate some more. I know my birthday was almost a week long celebration :) but we had such an amazing time on that trip. We stayed at the same place that we did two years ago on my birthday. It's a beautiful place and wow what a great view!

Then for Houston's birthday, we went to one of his favorite places which is called Greasewood Flatts. So many of our friends made it out there for it so it was a great time. We had a contest for who had the best western outfit on which made for some great pictures. Then him and I went out to eat to Houston's last night for dinner. It was such a perfect night because the food was great, the atmosphere was very intimate and we got to really enjoy our time with each other. We both had wonderful birthdays, so thank you to everyone who made it special for us.

1 comment:

Brooke Allen said...

I love your blog!!! You are so great bitty and I love seeing pics of you and Houston. I'm glad you both had fun bdays. Love you