You can tell by the look on my face how in love I am.
His too :)
Finally getting to see eachother
My amazing Godmother Sheena
My amazing mother
I just wanted to share some of our wedding pictures from the greatest day of our lives. We truly had a dream wedding and we had so many family and friends there to share it with us! We can't believe it's already been almost a year and a half. Enjoy!
Over 4 years as husband and wife! Life couldn't get any better. Being married to your best friend is truly a blessing. I thank god every day for bringing Houston into my life.
I am the owner/creator of Memories by Elizabeth Todd and I can make all of your scrapbooking dreams come true! I have over 10 years experience of putting together these special mementos and have brought many smiles to people's faces throughout that time.
For more information and pricing please email info@memoriesbyelizabethtodd.com or call 602-363-4853 today!
No comments:
Post a Comment