Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Promotion!

I got a great new position at work. Right before Christmas I found out that I am the Assistant Wedding Coordinator at my country club. I'm still doing my previous position with the real estate side too, so it's been super busy at work. I am absolutely loving this job and everyone that I work with is awesome. What a difference it can make by working for someone that you respect and truly love working for. My boss is a great lady and she has so much experience. It's like night and day compared to my previous position. I guess god works in mysterious ways though and I thank him all of the time for sending me out here to Blackstone. Where I work is absolutely beautiful and it's 5 minutes from home :) I can't complain! Here is a picture of the wedding lawn out here, so if you know someone who is looking for a place to get married...let me know!

4 comments:

Destiny said...

I wish I was getting married again!...To the same guy of course! It looks like SUCH a fun job. Oh how I do LOVE to plan events also...birthdays parties for now I guess:0) Congrats on your new postion...very fitting!

hdawgy said...

Hey Lil BIt! I love your blog! It rocks...but not as much as YOU! YOu and your hubby are so cute! I love it! Congrats on your promotion at work! What a great job! I love all your pics and I am glad to see your mom still wears crazy headbands! haha

Dawn said...

Congrats on the promotion at work! I am so happy for you! :)

Sherami said...

I am so happy for you! It's a perfect fit!