1. My marriage - I am so speechless when it comes to describing how I feel about my husband and the marriage that we have together. It is honestly a dream come true and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have the husband that I do. We both work so hard at it and yet it feels so effortless because we love the other that much. He is so handsome, patient, kind, respectful, caring, sensitive, thoughtful and not to mention hilarious! He is my absolute best friend in the whole world and I only wished that I would have found someone like him to share a marriage with. God truly rewarded me when he brought Houston into my life. We were meant to be together and I thank my brother for knowing exactly what his sister wanted. We've created such an amazing life together and there are still so many wonderful things to come. I am amazed at how long our "Honeymoon Stage" has lasted and will continue to last for. It's nice to know that the only two people that could change that are the two of us and that is so comforting to know. I still get butterflies when I hear his truck coming up the street and he still can make me laugh hysterically by just looking at me. I love the life that we have created together and I can't wait to add to it ;)


3. My Little Buddy - We truly have the worlds greatest dog and I can't imagine him not being in our lives. He is not just our dog, he is a member of the family. He has the best life that a dog could ever ask for and I'm sure the dogs looking down on him from doggy heaven are a little bit jealous of how good he has it. He sleeps on a soft, comfortable bed every night in an air conditioned/heated house; he gets treats all day long, he plays at grandma and grandpa's house at least three times a week where he can play with the cats, go swimming, play hockey with his Uncle Dave and run like a mad man in their backyard; he is the epitome of an only child and is showered with attention 24/7. He gets everything he wants but he also deserves it. He is the best behaving dog ever, he never chews anything up or goes to the bathroom in the house. He talks to you with his facial expressions and is probably the most sensitive dog that there ever was. We are all blessed to have Bear in our lives. He has truly showed me the meaning of "man's best friend".

5. My Home - I am a cancer so I cherish being at home and really I am the most content when I am at home. I love our house that we have worked so hard on over these few years. Houston takes great pride in our home too and I love that about him. I love decorating it for the holidays, cleaning it, fixing it, painting it and most of all enjoying it! It really is a never ending process to make your home "perfect" but I don't mind that it's never ending because we have so much fun doing it together.




1 comment:
What a fun post! I love your house! It's beautiful! I was shocked to see your mom not wearing a crazy headband at your wedding! haha
Post a Comment