Houston and I took our little buddy up to play in the snow for the first time and he was so stinkin cute! He was pretty confused every time he would step in the deep snow and fall through. He wasn't quite understanding what was going on. It was really funny to watch. I'll try and upload the video soon. We love that dog more than we could ever explain. He truly is our little baby. Here are a few pics from the day.
Over 4 years as husband and wife! Life couldn't get any better. Being married to your best friend is truly a blessing. I thank god every day for bringing Houston into my life.
I am the owner/creator of Memories by Elizabeth Todd and I can make all of your scrapbooking dreams come true! I have over 10 years experience of putting together these special mementos and have brought many smiles to people's faces throughout that time.
For more information and pricing please email info@memoriesbyelizabethtodd.com or call 602-363-4853 today!
No comments:
Post a Comment