Last night I had a great time with my girls from SCC. We had a little dinner reunion for those of us that were able to make it. Dinner included Nikki, Jenn, myself, Brooke, Bonnie, Julia and Kallee. It was so good to see everyone and catch up on life. It's crazy to think that it's been going on 6 years since we've played together. I absolutely loved playing with these girls and miss them dearly. I'm so glad that we try and meet up together a few times a year since we are all spread out all over the country now. I'm so thankful for each and every one of them in my life! Love you ladies!!!!!! Go Artichokes!
Lately...According to my IPhone
13 years ago




1 comment:
ahhhh!! gosh what a good idea! i only played for one year at gcc but i sure did love those girls too!!! you guys were always so sweet!
Post a Comment