Friday, December 19, 2008

'Tis the Season

Yes, the house is decorated for this wonderful time of year. Houston and I both love Christmas so much, which makes it a ton of fun for both of us to get the house decorated inside and out. He put up all of the lights outside and of course put up the lights on the tree :) He's such a perfectionist when it comes to that but I think it's so cute! He's such a great help and I love that he loves when I decorate the inside of the house. It wouldn't be as much fun if he didn't care about me getting the inside all festive. Here are a few shots of the holiday decor from the Todd residence. We hope that all of you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends! We wish that we were able to spend time with all of you over the holidays but just know that we send our love!

No comments: